Graphic Design + Print go hand-in-hand.
Graphic designers must takes print into consideration. With print knowledge, you’ll have proper sizes, formats, files, and ultimately the perfect end result. Our designers have unique experience with print media so rest assured that your designs have “printability” covered.
Your vision. Our approach.
Each project requires a unique approach. Whether a tight budget, or one that allows for thorough in-depth research and development, we can assist in developing a professional finished product to suit your needs and help your business shine. Remember, you’re the one who inspires us to create. Be sure to tell us as much detail about your business (past, present, and future), products and services, as possible. The more information, the better.
When contacting our designers about a new project, here are a few questions that you should be prepared for:
- Do I need a logo, or am I able to provide a usable logo?
- Do I currently have branding in place, such as company colours (such as Pantones or a CMYK breakdown) and fonts?
- Are there similar products or ideas that are inspiring the appearance that you’d like to achieve?
- Will photos or stock images be required? Do I have images to provide?
- Will the project require printing? (Please see our print section below for product ideas. We also develop custom print products.)
Please take a look at our work shown throughout our website. Let us know how we can help you with your next design, print, or web project.
Design + Print Portfolio
The following gallery features samples of work that we have produced for our clients. Under the gallery is a list of additional print product ideas. We offer such a wide range of finishes and products, that it’s impossible to list everything. If you need something not listed, please don’t hesitate to ask. We also produce custom cut and printed pieces.